Private 5-hour Tour to Segovia from Madrid with hotel pick up
Your chauffeur pick you up from your accommodation or place of choice in Madrid, you will head off to Segovia, located approx. 90 km from Madrid. You can also reach Segovia with fast train with your private official tour guide.
Once you arrive to Segovia, your guide will be waiting for you for a 3 hour private tour.
Its most emblematic site is the Roman aqueduct, which is one the world’s most perfect Roman engineering works, however you will be able to construct your tour as you wish, see the below highlights that you can include:
The Cathedral (built in 1558), Alcazar of Segovia, Monasterio del Parral, Casa de los Picos, La Muralla (Ramparts), Iglesia San Esteban, Plazuela de San Martín, Jewish Quarter, Zuolaga museum, Iglesia de la Vera Cruz, Iglesia de San Millán.
After your tour, you will have some free time before your private vehicle will take you back to the point of departure in Madrid.
The total duration is 5 Hours from pick up to drop off
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide for 3 hours in Segovia
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Madrid
- Private tour
- Transport by private luxury vehicle with separate chauffeur for 5 hours
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance tickets
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cathedral of Segovia, Plaza Mayor s/n, 40001 Segovia Spain
Pass By: Alcazar of Segovia, Plaza Reina Victoria Eugenia, S/N, 40003 Segovia Spain
Alcazar of Segovia
Pass By: Monasterio Sta. Maria del Parral, Calle Parral 2 Sigue Calle de la Moneda, 40003 Segovia Spain
Monasterio del Parral
Pass By: Casa de los Picos, Calle de Juan Bravo 33, 40001 Segovia Spain
Casa de los Picos
Stop At: Acueduct of Segovia, Plaza del Azoguejo 1, 40001 Segovia Spain
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :1: Community of Madrid, Community of Madrid
2: Segovia, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel or place of choice in Madrid
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All our tours are PRIVATE. Health measures are ensured for all our staff with daily check ups and regular sanitising of private vehicles.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.