Private 6-Hour Tour of Jerez de la Frontera from Cadiz
You will be picked up from the Cádiz port, or your hotel, and taken on this private excursion to Jerez de la Frontera. You will then be able to enjoy and admire the great architecture and sights of Jerez de la Frontera, as well as most important and well-known monuments. The itinerary may be organized to suit your needs.
Jerez de la Frontera has been founded more than 3000 years ago by the phoenicians as Xera. During it's history, the city has hosted diverse cultures like the romans, catholics and muslisms. All these influences are seen nowadays in the architecture of the city. Jerez de la Frontera has many interesting examples of Gothic architecture, muslim architecture and hispanic buildings.
Places you will visit during this tour:
- Church of Santiago
- Walk along the Calle Larga
- Alcazar of Jerez
- Many more!
The tour has a duration of 6 hours from the moment of pick up to the moment of drop off.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Professional guide for 6 hours
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle with chauffeur
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance tickets
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Catedral de Jerez de la Frontera, Plaza Encarnacion, 11403 Jerez De La Frontera Spain
Pass By: Alcazar Jerez de la Frontera, Alameda Vieja, Jerez De La Frontera Spain
Pass By: Iglesia Santiago, Plaza Santiago, 11404 Jerez De La Frontera Spain
Departure Point :1: Cadiz, Cadiz, Costa de la Luz, Andalucia
2: Jerez de la Frontera, Cádiz, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel or place of choice in CadizPorts
- Cruiseport, Av. del Puerto, 308, 11006 Cádiz, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- In case of needing a infant seat please request at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All our tours are PRIVATE. Health measures are ensured for all our staff with daily check ups and regular sanitising of private vehicles.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.