Private 6-hour Tour to Leuven from Brussels with driver and guide (in Leuven)
Leuven is a city east of Brussels, Belgium, known for its breweries. On a central square is the 15th-century town hall, with its tall spires. The building is decorated with hundreds of statues of local figures, biblical characters and saints. Opposite, the late Gothic St. Peter’s Church houses a “Last Supper” by the Flemish Primitive painter Dieric Bouts. Nearby, Oude Markt is a long square lined with bars and cafes.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private vehicle with chauffeur for 6 hours
- Private offcial tour guide for 2 hours in Leuven
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Old Market Square
- Entry/Admission - Town Hall (Stadhuis)
- Entry/Admission - Groot Begijnhof
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Market Square, Oude Markt, Leuven 3000 Belgium
Enjoy this fantastic markt where you can find beer and food
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Town Hall (Stadhuis), Great Market Square 9, Leuven Belgium
The City Hall of Leuven, Belgium, is a landmark building on that city's Grote Markt square, across from the monumental St. Peter's Church. Built in a Brabantine Late Gothic style between 1448 and 1469, it is famous for its ornate architecture, crafted in lace-like detail.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Groot Begijnhof, Schapenstraat, Leuven 3000 Belgium
The Groot Begijnhof of Leuven is a well preserved beguinage and completely restored historical quarter containing a dozen streets in the south of downtown Leuven. About 3 hectares in size, with some 300 apartments in almost 100 houses, it is one of the largest remaining beguinages in the Low Countries. It stretches on both sides of the river Dijle, which splits into two canals inside the beguinage, thus forming an island. Three bridges connect the parts of the beguinage. The complete beguinage is owned by the University of Leuven and used as a campus, especially for housing academics.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Brussels, Belgium
2: Leuven, Belgium
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up in hotels or place of choice
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All our tours are PRIVATE. Health measures are ensured for all our staff with daily check ups and regular sanitising of private vehicles.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.