Private 8-Hour Tour to Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Museum from Cairo
Enjoy two of the most popular sites in Cairo by visiting the Egyptian Museum and the Giza Pyramids.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Lunch (Egyptian food)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Qualified Egyptology guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Meet your friendly guide at your hotel reception for a fantastic day out in Cairo.
Marvel at Giza Pyramids and explore them by yourself, then head to the famous Sphinx and the Nile Valley Temple. Enjoy a traditional Egyptian lunch at a local restaurant.
Move on to Tahrir Square where you will visit the Egyptian Museum, which displays more than 136.000 artifacts. See the boy king Tut and his golden mask. After your visit, your guide will transfer you back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your hotel in Giza or Cairo
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.