Private 8-hour Walking Tour of Madrid (Prado & Royal Palace tickets) w/ pick up
Enjoy this private 8-hour tour with your official guide and get to know 2 of Madrid’s most emblematic sites. Guide will pick you up in your hotel (if centrally located) or meeting point will be in front of Royal Palace.
You are able to personalize each tour just by contacting us.
Along with your guide, discover the centuries of history that Madrid has to offer, from the Arab and medieval origins until present day. Get to know Madrid since 1506 when the Habsburgs occupied the throne, and let your guide show you Puerta del Sol, a very popular area in the 19th century.
Your tour concludes in Prado Museum. You will be able to take impressive pictures whenever you want, providing a completely personalized and unique experience for you and your party.
In between the visit to both places you will have some free time to eat local tapas with your official tour guide (tapas are not included in the price of the tour)
Entrance to Royal Palace and Prado Museum included in the price of this tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Private tour
- Private official tour guide for 8 hours
- Entrance fee to Royal Palace
- Entrance fee to Prado Museum
- Entry/Admission - Royal Palace of Madrid
- Entry/Admission - Prado National Museum
What's excluded :
- Other entrance tickets
- Food and drinks
- Private Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puerta del Sol, 28013 Madrid Spain
Puerta del Sol
Stop At: Plaza Mayor, Calle Gerona 4, 28012 Madrid Spain
Stop At: Cibeles Fountain, Plaza de Cibeles, Madrid Spain
Fuente de Cibeles
Stop At: Mercado San Miguel, Plaza San Miguel, 28005 Madrid Spain
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Royal Palace of Madrid, Calle de Bailen s/n, 28071 Madrid Spain
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Street Gran Via, 28013 Madrid Spain
Stop At: Plaza de Cibeles, Calle Alcala and Paseo de Recoletos, 28014 Madrid Spain
Stop At: Prado National Museum, Calle Ruiz de Alarcon 23, 28014 Madrid Spain
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :El Pardo, 28048 Madrid, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in the center of Madrid or in front of the Royal Palace
Return Detail :Museo Nacional del Prado, Calle de Ruiz de Alarcón, 23, 28014 Madrid, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All our tours are PRIVATE. Health measures are ensured for all our staff with daily check ups and regular sanitising of private vehicles.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.