Private Abu Dhabi full day tour : Grand Mosque, Qasr al Watan with Lunch
Visit two highlights of the United Arab Emirates capital on this full day tour, led by an expert local guide ! After taking a tour of Abu Dhabi’s Sheikh Zayed Grand Sosque. Afterwards head to another highlight, the Presidential Palace, Qasr Al Watan, whose exquisite artisanship celebrates the region’s rich cultural heritage.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional private English speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned Private Vehicle
- Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque inside visit
- Entrance ticket to Qasr Al Hosn & Qasr Al Watan
- Buffet or Set Menu Lunch
- Bottled water in the coach
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum Street Qasr Al Hosn, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
This exciting new tour offers visitors the opportunity to visit one of the World’s few working Palaces in UAE’s capital city. A leisurely journey brings you to the green, island city of Abu Dhabi in 90 minutes. Visit the recently renovated Qasr Al Hosn, former residence of Abu Dhabi’s ruling Al-Nahyan family and the site of the island’s only fresh water well. The Fort and Watchtower built in 1790s as well as the surrounding Palace built from coral stone bricks in the 1940s are a living testimonial of Abu Dhabi’s history.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Qasr Al Watan, Al Ras Al Akhdar, Abu Dhabi 001 United Arab Emirates
Afterwards head to another highlight, the Presidential Palace, Qasr Al Watan, whose exquisite artisanship celebrates the region’s rich cultural heritage. After a guided tour, there is time to take photographs or choose from a range of beautifully crafted souvenirs in the Palace gift shop.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center, Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Street, 5th St, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Your final visit on this tour will be to the opulent Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one the largest in the world. Funded by H.H. late Sheikh Zayed Al Nahyan, former President of the UAE and brought to fruition by UAE’s current President H.H. Sheikh Khalifa Al Nahyan, the US$1b Grand Mosque boats Swarovski chandeliers, hand woven carpets and breathtaking marble work inlaid with precious stones from around the world.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
• Your centrally located Dubai Hotels.• For guest staying in any Private Residence or Villas in Dubai , pick up can be arranged from any nearby hotels.• Pick up service from Jebel Ali Hotels, Bab Al Shams or from Al Maha Desert Resort or others locations ( which is not in City limit) are available only with additional cost upon request based on your location.• For Transit guest, pick up can be arranged from any nearby Airport Hotels ( without luggage)>> Departure time : - Between 07:45 am and 08:15 am approximatelyPorts
- Dubai Port Rashid Cruise Terminal
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pickup will be in a Suitable Private vehicle
- Children below 5 years old must be seated in a child seat while traveling in any kind of vehicle in UAE. If you have a child below 5 years joining the tour, please mention in the remarks.
- IMPORTANT : Please pay strict attention to the dress code since you will be visiting the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. Failure to observe the dress code will result in entry to the monument being restricted.When booking and visiting through a Tour Operator, it is not feasible to rent an Abaya (local ladies cloak) at the Mosque. However, in emergency situations, you can purchase an Abaya from your Tour Guide during the tour at a nominal cost of USD 10 (subject to availability).
- Dress Code - Women and men are to wear conservative, loose fitting, non-transparent clothing, long sleeves (up to wrist length), long skirts (up to ankle length), or trousers. Women must wear a headscarf before entering the Mosque.
- Foot wear must be removed before entering the Mosque. Men must not reveal any flesh above their knees and their shoulders must be covered. Body tattoos must be covered.Good quality sunglasses are advised. Hats are advisable when in direct sunlight.
- Guests visiting the UAE during the Summer months (June – September) are advised that peak daytime temperatures sometimes reach 42 – 45 degrees Celsius. Humidity levels can also exceed 90 percent during this period. We recommend all our guests to take adequate precaution.
- The local tour operator reserves the right to cancel any part of the scheduled programs because of government decisions, public holidays, weather conditions, or other similar circumstances.
- As part of ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, some of the Tourist sites which are included in the given itinerary remain closed, so alternate visits / photo stops will be arranged.
- Infant seats available
- Guest can discuss with our tour guide and customize the itinerary, guest have to pay directly if any additional entrance ticket applicable which is not included in the above itinerary.
- Most travelers can participate
- In the light of the precautionary measures buffet service is not allowed at this time, So lunch will be option of Set menu or A la carte ( Subject to change)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.