Private Abu Simble half day trip with transportation and Egyptologist
Visit the temple of Ramsis the great and the temple of the queen Nefertari , see lake Nasser, you will see the wonderful mirage in the western desert that you have never seen before.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- tipping for the guide and the driver
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Abu Simbel, Abu Simbel, Aswan Governorate, Nile River Valley
To visit the unique temple of the greatest king in the history of ancient Egypt is a must for all the visitors of Aswan, see the glory of the history and know the secrets from the local Egyptologists and for sure you will come again !
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Aswan Airport, Aswan Egypt
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.