Private Agra Local Taj Mahal Tour from Gatimaan Express to Gatimaan Express
Spend a full day, exploring the city of Agra through this
Gatimaan to Gatimaan - Private Agra tour in Agra. experience the beauty of
Taj Mahal, a renowned monument with your professional tour guide, learning about its construction history. This tour also includes the visit of
Agra Fort and Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah (Baby Taj).
per adult from
What's included :
- Private tour
- Professional guide
- Lunch in a multi-cuisine air-conditioned restaurant
- Bottled water
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Railway Station pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Monument Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Pinch Of Spice
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
09:50 am : On arrival at Agra Cantt Railway Station, you will be picked up by your guide and driver waiting for you in front of the main exit gate of the railway station (Agra cantt) with a sign board your name on it and then taking you to the stunning monument The 'Taj Mahal' represents the finest and most sophisticated example of Mughal architecture. Its origins lie in the moving circumstances of its commission and the culture and history of an Islamic Mughal empire's rule of large parts of India. The distraught Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan commissioned the mausoleum upon the death of his favorite wife Mumtaz Mahal.
Note: Taj Mahal remains closed on every Friday.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
12:30 pm : Visit Agra Fort, is also inscribed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. This beautiful structure houses a number of palaces, including the Jahangir Palace, the Khas Mahal, the Diwan-i-Khas (Hall of Public Audience), the Musamman Burj, the Diwan-i-Am, among others. Besides the Taj Mahal, it is another extremely popular tourist attraction in Agra, a specimen of fine Mughal architecture.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Pinch Of Spice, 1076, 2, Fatehabad Rd, opposite Hotel ITC Mughal, Tajganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001, India
02:00 pm : After the visit of Agra Fort, you can have lunch in a multi-cuisine air-conditioned restaurant providing you different flours of this city.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah, Yamuna River, Agra 282001 India
03:00 pm : Continue your tour for Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah, is a Mughal mausoleum in the city of Agra. Often described as a "Jewel box" & sometime called the "Baby Taj", the tomb of I'timad-ud-Daulah is often regarded as a draft of the Taj Mahal.
Later, you may have an option to enjoy some shopping in Agra, one of the most important centers for handicrafts, made of marble inlay work. The Mughals were great patrons of art and craft. Empress Noorjahan took personal interest and was an accomplished artist herself in zari embroidery work. Agra's major handicraft products besides inlay work are leatherware, brassware, carpets, jewellery and embroidery work.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Siroli Rd, Agra Cantt, Idgah Colony, Dhanauli, Uttar Pradesh 282001, India
05:00 pm : Drive to Agra Cantt Station for boarding the train back to Delhi.
05:50 pm : Train leaves the Agra Cantt Station.
The train will depart from Agra Cantt Station at 05:50 PM. Sit back and relax on the way back.
End the Tour
Departure Point :Siroli Rd, Agra Cantt, Idgah Colony, Dhanauli, Uttar Pradesh 282001, India
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Note: Taj Mahal remains closed on every Friday.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.