Private Alexandria Adventure from Cairo with lunch
Today it is a journey from Cairo to The Mediterranean port city of Alexandria is Egypt’s second-largest city. Start a private visit with your Egyptology guide to check out the city’s main highlights including Pompey’s Pillar and the well-preserved Roman amphitheater. Go a head underground to experience the spooky Roman catacombs before admiring the impressive, sundial-shaped modern Alexandria Library, a homage to the city’s legendary ancient library, also visit Qaitbay Citadel in Alexandria. Entrance fees, hotel pickup and drop-off are all included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Entrance to Alexandria Library
- Entrance to Citadel of Quitbay,
- Your Egyptology guide meet you at your hotel to transfer by a/c car to Alexandria city, 3 hours duration. Upon arrival start visiting The Catacomb of Kom El Shokkafa where the Roman tombs carry sculpture and relief of Egyptian gods and the Pompey's Pillar erected to the honor of the Emperor Diocletian. then visit to the recently excavated Roman Amphitheater. Drive to the citadel of Qaitbay which was built on the site of the ancient pharaohs (lighthouse) of Alexandria. then visit the Library of Alexandria, a modern facility that pays tribute to the city’s ancient library. The elegant building makes room for 20 million books, and the granite exterior is inscribed with characters from 120 different writing systems. End this day of discovery with a relaxed evening drive back to your hotel in Cairo.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Cairo or GizaAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.