Private Amalfi Coast Tour with Path of the Gods
This type of tour from Naples is for those who like to combine the amazing scenery of the Amalfi coast with time for hiking one of the most famous paths of our Coastline.
The tour includes: the Amalfi Drive, Amalfi center, The Path of the Gods and Positano center.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water - Air-conditioned vehicle for a 8 hours tour, English speaking driver, All tolls, parking, petrol and taxes are included.
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Not included: entrance tickets & lunch,Gratuity can be paid to the driver at your discretion.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Path of the Gods, Sentiero degli Dei, 80051 Agerola NA, Italy
This type of tour start from Sorrento Naples is for those who like to combine the amazing scenery of the Amalfi coast with time for hiking one of the most famous paths of our Coastline.
From your accommodation in Sorrento or Naples you will leave at 8.00 am in the direction of the Amalfi first.
The Amalfi Drive is a famous Winding road with breathtaking views of the beautiful stretch of coastline on the Mediterranean where we will stop in a number of places giving you opportunities to take memorable photos.
UNESCO awarded the Amalfi Coast a well deserved spot on the World Heritage list in 1997
We will stop on the way for make a couple photos before get to Amalfi city center.
Continuing our drive down towards Amalfi, we will pass through some of the popular fishing villages Praiano, Furore and Conca Dei Marini.
1 hour stop- Amalfi - The main town of the Amalfi Coast lies at the mouth of a deep ravine, at the foot of Monte Cerreto surrounded by dramatic cliffs and coastal scenery. where you can take a relaxing walk in the main Square Pizza Duomo and visit the beautiful cathedral of St Andrew, Museo della Carta (Museum of handmade paper), the ancient dockyards, or simply try a delicious gelato and admire the view of the waterfront.
We’ll continue our tour on the way upwards to Bomerano village, where the driver will leave you to walk through the amazing Path of the Gods and will be waiting for you in the main square of Nocelle village the end of the path: it’s one path, you can’t get lost.
When you get there your driver (if you like) will take you to a renowned family run restaurant for lunch.
After lunch the driver will take you to Positano.
Positano – The very famous vertical village, the jewel of the Amalfi Coast, thanks to its picturesque landscapes.
We will take you to the heart of Positano, where you can stroll through the narrow streets to the main beach passing by stylish boutiques, outdoor cafés and restaurants.
Positano has been featured in several movies including the very famous ‘Under the Tuscan Sun’.
Also very well known for the linen, handmade sandals and ceramics.
The church of Santa Maria Assunta is also worth visiting which features a dome made of majolica tiles as well as the thirteenth century byzantine icon of a black Madonna.
After the visit of Positano, the driver will take you back to your accommodation in Sorrento or Naples.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will come to pick you up at your accommodation in Sorrento or Naples or wherever you are around this area.Please let us know the name of your accommodation and the address.Airports
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Salerno Costa d'Amalfi Airport, Via Olmo, snc, 84092 Bellizzi SA, Italy
- Porto Di Napoli, Piazzetta di Porto, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
- Porto Di Salerno, Lungomare Trieste, 36-38, 84122 Salerno SA, Italy
- Port of Sorrento, Via Marina Piccola, 35, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
- Amalfi Harbor Marina Coppola, Piazzale dei Protontini, 6, 84011 Amalfi SA, Italy
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.