Private Amazing Day Islamic and Coptic Cairo & Egyptian Museum Tour - Hurghada
A full-day tour of the most famous religious sites in Islamic and Coptic Cairo. Visit the Salah al-Din Citadel, ancient mosques, the hanging church, Abu Serga church , Ben Ezra synagogue, and the Khan el-Khalili Bazaar.
per adult from
18 to 20 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Egyptian Grill Lunch
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry ticket to all sites
- Visit Cairo Citadel
- Visit the hanging church, Abu Serga church
- Visit Ben Ezra synagogue
- Visit Khan el-Khalili Bazaar
- Professional Guide
- Entry/Admission - Cairo Citadel
What's excluded :
- Photo shooting session available on request at extra charge
- Transfer from (Makadi, Sahl Hashesh, Safaga, Gouna) extra charge 20$ per group
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Khan Al-Khalili, Cairo Egypt
The Khan el-Khalili today is mainly occupied by locals rather than foreign merchants and shop holders, but is significantly geared towards tourists. Shops typically sell souvenirs, antiques and jewellery, but many traditional workshops continue to operate in the surrounding area and the adjoining goldsmiths' souq, for example, is still important for locals
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cairo Citadel, Salah Salem St, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Be met outside your hotel lobby by a tour representative and board an air-conditioned, private vehicle for the trip to Cairo, to enjoy a sightseeing tour of the Islamic and Coptic sites of the old city.
On this full-day excursion, your guide will take you to the Salah al-Din Citadel. Admire the Alabaster Mosque and also the Al-Gawhara Palace, which was built by Mohammed Ali Pasha in 1814. Visit El Moez Street to see the most beautiful examples of Islamic architecture.
Then proceed to Coptic Cairo to visit the the Hanging church, also known as the Al Mo'allaka Church, to see Saints Sergius and Bacchus Church, which sheltered the holy family, and visit Ben Ezra Synagogue.
You can take a break for lunch any time you like during the tour.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sharia Al Mu'izz Li-Din Allah, Al Moez Ldin Allah Al Fatmi, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Muizz Street also known as Al Moez Ldin Allah Al Fatimi Street in Islamic Cairo, Egypt is one of the oldest streets in Cairo
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hanging Church (El Muallaqa, Sitt Mariam, St Mary), Shar'a Mari Girgis Street, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Saint Virgin Mary's Coptic Orthodox Church also known as The Hanging Church is one of the oldest churches in Egypt
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We Offer free round trip Transfer from Hurghada Hotels.Round Trip Transfer from (Makadi , Sahel Hashish) Hotels extra charge $ 5 per person.Round Trip Transfer from (Safaga , El Gouna , Soma Bay) Hotels extra charge $ 10 per person.Kindly advise Hotel name & Room number to inform Hotel Security.
Departure Time :1:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.