Private Amsterdam Boat Tour including Drinks and Dutch Snacks
In our boat tour, you can appreciate the beautiful architecture, boat-houses, and daily lives of the locals while cruising through the famous canals in a comfortable and safe boat. The ambiance will be perfect to try some Dutch delicacies and drink some Heineken or Amstel in their native land. Don’t worry about the weather, if necessary, our boat is equipped with rain and wind protection.
During our 2-hour tour, we will cruise through the famous Canals of the Keizersgracht, Herengracht and Prinsengracht, see the famous boat-houses from a different perspective, and pass by the Old Church, Red Light District, 7 bridges, Amstel River, amongst other attractions. Your private guide will make sure to point out all the interesting points and tell you all there is to know about them!
Drinks (beer, wine, soda, water) and snacks (various Dutch cheeses, sausages ans sweets) are unlimited!
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- Private boat
- Private guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Canal Ring (Grachtengordel), Canal Ring (Grachtengordel), Amsterdam, North Holland Province
We will pass pretty much all the highlights in the Amsterdam Canal Ring.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Stadhouderskade, S100, 1017 RZ Amsterdam, Netherlands
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.