Private Ancient Ephesus Tour with Sirince Village
You will be visiting Ancient City of Ephesus and Archeology Museum accompanied by a tour guide will be giving commentary. Meet your guide, and the take a short, scenic drive to Ephesus, which was the Roman capital of Asia Minor. You will see Odeon, Agoras, Temples, water supply systems, monumental fountains, marble streets, Theatre, Celsus Library and the Ephesus Archeology Museum.
Group Maximum: 14 travelers
Important notice: Tour service starts in between 8:00 and 10:00am and finishes in between 4:00pm and 5:00pm.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Parking Fees
- Transport by air-conditioned van
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Baby seat: is extra to pay as 75% of the per person price.
- Entrance fees to the sites, museums
- Entry/Admission - Ephesus Museum
- Entry/Admission - Meryemana (The Virgin Mary's House)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ephesus Museum, Selcuk Turkey
Ephesus ancient city or Museum of Ephesus or both.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Meryemana (The Virgin Mary's House), Selcuk 35100 Turkey
House of the Virgin Mary located in Selcuk town on Bulbul mountain where 8km to city centre of Selcuk.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Sirince, Sirince, Izmir Province, Turkish Aegean Coast
Sirince, a mountain village in the Selcuk District of Izmir, is undoubtedly one of the most aesthetic villages in Turkey. As a matter of fact, our language is not willing to say Village. There's an artificial side of this place that looks more like a movie set. But if you say beautiful, it's architecture, nature, feeling, everything is very beautiful. One of the things that make Sirince stand out among tourist destinations is its fruit wines. Many of the houses in the area have been converted into hotels, and the general public welcomes a large number of guests. From the village square, up to the church located on the top of the village, it is possible to visit shops selling tourist items and exhibitions crafts.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We do pick up travellers from Kusadasi, Selcuk towns and Izmir airport and Kusadasi portAirports
- Izmir Adnan Menderes Airport, Dokuz Eylül, 35410 Gaziemir/İzmir, Turkey
- Scala Nuova Shopping Center Kusadasi Aegean Ports, Camikebir, Liman Cd., 09400 Kuşadası/Aydın, Turkey
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at the time of booking with a small fee
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- For stroller accessibility, the surface of the ground is covered by marble and stones; so it is difficult to ride the stroller but it is possible.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.