Private Arrival Transfer: Bali Airport to Jimbaran and Uluwatu Hotel
Private arrival transfer from Bali International/Domestic Ngurah Rai Airport (DPS) to Jimbaran and Uluwatu hotel. Enjoy the easiest way to travel from the airport to your hotel with a driver waiting in the arrival hall holding a sign written your name on it. Meet your friendly driver who'll drive you safely to Jimbaran (approx. 30-minute) and Uluwatu (approx. 60-minute) included a private car for up to 4 travelers with luggage.
per adult from
30 to 60 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
- One-way private transfer: Jimbaran and Uluwatu (option must be selected correctly when you make a booking)
- Meet and greet service
- Airport parking fees
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Gratuities (optional)
- After arriving at Bali airport, your driver will wait in the arrival hall holding a sign written your name on it. Have your private airport transfer and accompanied by a friendly driver who'll drive you till you arrive at your destination without extra cost if you hit a rush hour or busy traffic. If you had difficulty in finding your driver please call the number provided on the voucher for assistance. This airport transfer service operates 24/7.
Your private arrival includes private car up to 4 travelers, driver, fuel, parking fees, and Airport to Jimbaran (approx. 30-minute), Uluwatu (approx. 60-minute).
Note: The destination area must be selected correctly when you make a booking (Jimbaran or Uluwatu).
Departure Point :
Your driver will be waiting at the arrival hall holding a sign written your name on it. If you are unable to locate your driver for any reason, it is your responsibility to call the number shown on your voucher sheet for assistance. (Phone Call & WhatsApp) FAST RESPONSE! Upon pickup, please present your confirmation/voucher in exchange for your product.
PortsDRY-ICE BALI, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Denpasar Selatan, Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
AirportsBali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Bali Airport to Jimbaran 7/6/2018 - 7/6/2025
Bali Airport to Uluwatu 7/6/2018 - 7/6/2025
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :Jimbaran, South Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia - Private airport transfer approximately 30 minutes from Bali International/Domestic airport to your hotel in Jimbaran area.Uluwatu, Pecatu, South Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia - Private airport transfer approximately 60 minutes from Bali International/Domestic airport to your hotel in Uluwatu area.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- 24/7 CUSTOMER SERVICE
- (Phone Call & WhatsApp) FAST RESPONSE!
- Your driver will be waiting at the arrival hall holding a sign written your name on it
- If you are unable to locate your driver for any reason, it is your responsibility to call the number shown on your voucher information sheet for assistance
- If your flight is changed, you must contact the operator prior to travel to adjust your pickup time accordingly
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.