Private Arrival Transfer: San Jose Airport to Arenal Volcano or La Fortuna town
Book your private transportation from San Jose Costa Rica Airport to La Fortuna or Arenal Volcano area. Enjoy the ride, feel the warming welcome of Costaricans and get to your destination safe!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Airport mee and greet
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- You will be met at the airport arrival´s gate holding a sign with your name on it. The driver will assist you with your baggage and on the road will let you know most important facts of Costa Rica, surroundings and how to enjoy your time while in Costa Rica. Any stops along the way will be according to your needs.
Departure Point :
We do pickups at any hotel, private house, or any other address. Feel free to send your directions and we ll be glad to assist you.
AirportsJuan Santamaria Intl Airport, San Jose Costa Rica
OtherAlajuela Province, Costa Rica -Heredia Province, Costa Rica - Heredia downtownAlajuela Province, Costa Rica - Alajuela Downtown
Departure Time :1/1/2020 - 11/30/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :La Fortuna, Provincia de Alajuela, San Carlos, Costa Rica - La Fortuna, Arenal volcano
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.