Private Arrival Transfer: Split Airport to Split, Trogir, Makarska,Tucepi and Baska Voda Hotels
Begin your Croatian vacation with ease by pre-booking this private transfer from Split Airport to your Split, Trogir, Makarska,Tucepi or Baska Voda hotel. Your friendly and professional driver will greet you upon your arrival and drive you directly to your hotel in the comfort of a private, air-conditioned vehicle. It’s that easy!
per adult from
What's included :
- One-way transfer
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Once you land at Split Airport, our staff will meet you at the arrivals gate and direct you towards your transfer that will take you directly to your hotel in either Split, Trogir, Makarska,Tucepi or Baska Voda. Whether you’re travelling individually, with a partner or in a group, your ground transport needs will be covered by this private airport transfer service. Avoid the confusion of taxis or public transportation and enjoy a hassle-free way to start your vacation!
When making a booking, you will need to advise your flight details and your Split, Trogir, Makarska,Tucepi or Baska Voda accommodation details. Your transfer will be confirmed instantaneously and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver. Approximately 24 - 48 hours prior to your arrival in Split, you will be required to reconfirm exact pickup time and place (the contact number will be provided on your travel voucher).
Departure Point :
AirportsSplit Airport, Cesta Dr. Franje Tuđmana 1270, 21217, Kaštel Štafilić, Croatia
Return Detail :21000, Split, Croatia21300, Makarska, CroatiaTrogir, Croatia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This transfer is valid only on the date booked
- Price is per person, based on 7 adults per car/vehicle
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Face masks required for travelers during transport.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.