Private Authentic Indian Cooking Class in Chennai with a Local
Tara is a personable and friendly host who has led an exotic life. She lives with her young children in the Shenoy Nagar neighborhood of Chennai. Tara can cook a variety of dishes so feel free to include your preferences when making your booking. This is a fun and interactive authentic experience during which you can learn how to make your favorite Indian meals.
Join Tara in her kitchen and learn to cook 2-3 dishes from different regions of India. Gather at the family dining table to share the meal you helped prepare. Your menu might include dishes such as Tamil-style fish curry, lal maas, a Rajasthani-style goat dish, a Christian-style veal curry sopped up with addictive Indian bread made hot and fresh while you eat, and her signature chicken biryani served with refreshing boondhi raita. You will end your meal with payasam, a traditional South Indian dessert. If you chose a dinner experience, Tara's husband and children will join you at the table.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private cooking class with your host Tara
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Meet your host at her home in the Shenoy Nagar West neighborhood of Chennai for your private South Indian cooking class.
Departure Point :7th West Cross Street, 7th West Cross St, Shenoy Nagar West, C Block, Annanagar East, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.