Private Balloon Flight
An exclusive hot air balloon flight experience for 2 persons.
There are only a handful of experiences in the world that can be described as truly romantic.... Hot air ballooning is one of them!
Floating gently with the breeze above the beautiful Tasmanian landscape in the most graceful of flying machines is the perfect place to propose or celebrate that very special occasion.
It will be special, a perfect experience that will be remembered forever.
Photos taken by our Go Pro mounted outside the balloon will capture your experience from the air, while our ground crew will take photos as you launch into the skies and finally land.
Your experience is completed with a champagne breakfast Stillwater restaurant at one of Tasmania's finest restaurants
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Inflight photos emailed after the flight.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cataract Gorge Reserve, Launceston, Tasmania Australia
Take a morning flight over Northern Tasmania on a thrilling hot air balloon tour. Float above the riverside town of Launceston into the striking Cataract Gorge or enjoy panoramic views of mountain bluffs known as the Great Western Tiers on the northern edge of the Central Highlands Plateau.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Country Club Tasmania, Country Club Ave, Prospect Vale TAS 7250, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
You Pilot will text your pick up time and flight details the day prior to your flight. Meeting time varies but will be approximately 1 hour before Sunrise.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- It is very difficult to social distance in a hot air balloon. The Tasmanian Government has given all tour operators an exemption to the ruling. However we adhere to all other Covid-19 safety practices and social distance when practical.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.