Private Barcelona Tour: Park Güell & Sagrada Familia with Hotel pick-up
Enjoy this exclusive day tour of the colorful and full of secrets city of Barcelona, including skip-the-line access to Gaudi´s masterpieces: La Sagrada Familia and Park Güell. Your expert guide will pick you up at your hotel or apartment and proceed to uncover the secrets of this multi-faceted city.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tickets to Park Guell & Sagrada Familia
- Professional Guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Pick-up and drop-off at you accommodation in Barcelona
- Entry/Admission - Parc de Montjuic
- Entry/Admission - Basilica of the Sagrada Familia
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parc de Montjuic, Avinguda del Castell, Barcelona Spain
This daytour will begin on the Montjuïc Mountain, from where you can appreciate the splendid panoramic views of the city. The mountain was a strategy to defend the city against attacks. Now is is home to the famous Miró foundation and the Caixa Forúm. These and other buildings on Montjuïc, perfectly illustrate examples of modern art and contemporary architecture. The Montjuïc also includes examples of town planning and architecture especially designed for the 1929 International Exhibition.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Las Ramblas, La Rambla, 08002 Barcelona Spain
To reach Barcelona's coastline, we will drive through Las Ramblas, the very famous avenue of the city.
Pass By: Port Vell, Moll de la Fusta, 08039 Barcelona Spain
You will head to Barcelona’s coast, passing by the Columbus Monument and the Gothic Drassanes. The beach is surrounded by the latest architecture, best represented by the World Trade Centre and the transformed Old Port. Maintaining its authentic charisma, Port Vell is now full of restaurants, nightclubs and fantastic shops.
Pass By: Mirador de Colom, Placa Portal de la Pau, s/n, 08001 Barcelona Spain
We will pass by the Columbus Monument, a tall monument to Christopher Columbus at the lower end of La Rambla.
Stop At: Gothic Quarter (Barri Gotic), Mediterranean Seafront to Ronda de Sant Pere, Ciutat Vella, 08002 Barcelona Spain
Have a good time, taking a stroll in the Gothic Quarter, known as one of the districts that are part of Ciutat Vella, the old town of the city. In Ciutat Vella, where the history of Barcelona began, you will experience modernity woven with Roman and medieval imprints. There you will learn about the Catalan traditions and Barcelona’s origins, while exploring the enchanting corners, picturesque plazas and the narrow alleys of the Gothic quarter.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Placa de Sant Jaume, Placa Sant Jaume, 08002 Barcelona Spain
Plaça Sant Jaume, one of the main, oldest and most representative squares of Ciutat Vella, is defenitely worth a visit while walking through the Gothic Quarter.
Pass By: Barcelona Cathedral, Pla de la Seu, S/N, 08002 Barcelona Spain
Admire the façade of the gothic cathedral of Barcelona, seat of the archbishopric of the city.
Pass By: L'Eixample District, La Exaimple -- Center City, 08011 Barcelona Spain
We will drive through the Eixample district, designed by Ildefons Cerdà after 1895 , to expand the city. (The word “Eixample” actually means “expansion” in Catalan). Passing by the streets of this elegant neighborhood, you will remark that Cerdà’s idea of urban planning was revolutionary and utopian.
Stop At: Basilica of the Sagrada Familia, Carrer de Mallorca, 401, 08013 Barcelona Spain
Before to head to our last destination of the day, you will have the chance to get inspired by the breathtaking Sagrada Familia. Gaudi's masterpiece is considered as the most emblematic landmark of Barcelona. There are no words to describe the feeling one gets when entering this magnificent temple of Modernism. The organic shapes found throughout its structure, the light filtering through its stained glass windows and the symbolic nature of the building’s sculpted façade will probably be the highlight of this tour.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Parc Guell, Carrer d'Olot, 5, 08024 Barcelona Spain
We will make a stop at Parc Guell, based above the charming, bohemian neighbourhood of Gràcia. The architecture in the park was inspired by organic forms, found in nature. You will discover slender alleys with undulating forms, like rivers of molten lava, which are covered by columns shaped like trees, stalactites and other geometric shapes.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Passeig de Gracia, Barcelona Spain
You will pass through Passeig de Gràcia, with its typical Catalan architecture. The avenue is home to the most remarkable façades of modernist buildings, including Gaudi’s La Pedrera, Casa Batlló and Domènech's Casa Lleó - Morera or Casa Ametller.
Pass By: Casa Lleo i Morera, Passeig de Gracia, 35, 08007 Barcelona Spain
We will pass by Casa Lleó - Morera or Casa Ametller, built by the modernist architect Lluís Domènech.
Pass By: Casa Batllo, Passeig de Gracia, 43, 08007 Barcelona Spain
Get ready to be amazed by the colorful façade of Casa Battló, one of Gaudi's impressive houses.
Pass By: Casa Mila - La Pedrera, Passeig de Gracia, 92, 08008 Barcelona Spain
We will pass by La Pedrera, one of Gaudi's impressive houses.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- We will pick you up from any hotel or apartment in Barcelona. Please make sure to include the address of your accommodation when booking.- Even if your Hotel is not listed, you can type it down in the field.- We will send a message 24 hours prior departure through the booking system to inform you on the specific pick-up time at your hotel as well as the name of your guide and the telephone number.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Hotel information required
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by at least one adult
- Other languages available upon request
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- In order to guarantee the safety of both the visitors and the team, In-Out has adapted all the hygiene and safety protocols in accordance with the requirements set by the competent and valid organizations and authorities at each stage.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.