Private Beijing Cherry Blossom Tour and CCTV Tower Experience
Visit some of Beijing’s top spots for viewing cherry blossoms during this seasonal full-day tour—perfect for photographers or anyone wishing to see this magnificent annual spectacle. Check out China Millennium Monument, and then head to Yuyuantan Park, home to more than 2,000 cherry trees which were transplanted from Japan to China in the 1970s. You’ll also scale the heights of the Beijing CCTV Tower for fantastic views of the city and beyond. This guided cherry-blossom tour includes a traditional Chinese lunch. This seasonal tour runs yearly between March and April.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off(For hotels within the 4th ring road of Beijing city)
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance Fee
- Entrance fee to CCTV tower
- Entry/Admission - China Millennium Monument
- Entry/Admission - Yuyuantan Park
- Entry/Admission - Yuyuantan Cherry Blossom Fair
- Entry/Admission - Central Radio and Television Tower (Zhongyang Dianshita)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Chang'an Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing China
Your friendly tour guide will come to pick you up in your hotel lobby at prearrange time. Hop aboard your air-conditioned vehicle and heading directly to the China Millennium Monument.
Driving along the most famous Chang'an street and your tour guide will offer commentary while driving. You will see flowers blossom and dotted on both sides of the street.
Stop At: China Millennium Monument, A No.9 Fuxing Road, Haidian District, Beijing 100039 China
Explore the China Millennium Monument which was built to welcome the 21st century's coming. It consists of the Century Altar, the World Art Museum, the Holy Fire Square, the Bronze Thoroughfare and the Century Bell.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Yuyuantan Park, No.107 Xisanhuan North Road, Haidian District, Beijing 100038 China
Then, heading to Yuyuantan park - a showcase for cherry trees in bloom. About 2,000 cherry trees were transplanted from Japan to China in the 1970s as a token of friendship between the two countries.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Yuyuantan Cherry Blossom Fair, No.107 North Road of West Ring, Haidian District Yuyuantan Park, Beijing 100038 China
Today the garden has been the home for over 3,000 cherry trees. Stroll at a leisurely pace and see the Chinese style gardens during your 1.5 hours here.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Central Radio and Television Tower (Zhongyang Dianshita), 11 Xisanhuanzhong Lu, Beijing 100048 China
Take a break from cherry blossom viewing for a Chinese lunch.
Next stop is the The China Central Television ( CCTV ) Tower ,where you’ll ascend the nearly 1268-foot-tall (386.5-meter-tall) tower for outstanding views of the capital.
This fantastic tour will end by driving you back to your centrally located hotel in Beijing.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up in the lobby of your hotel if your hotel is within the 4th ring road of Beijing city, if your hotel is out of the 4th ring road, you can travel to city to meet our guide or hotel pick up may have extra cost
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.