Private Bicycle Tour in Ixtapa
On this tour you will go with a local tour guide who is proud of his hometown and has the knowledge to explain everything about the history and wild life of the area, and loves riding on the Ixtapa Bicycle Path.
The tour will take place mostly in a beautiful tropical rainforest scenario where you will be riding on a comfortable mountain bicycles with a very clean bicycle path.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Use of bicycle
- Alcohol-based hand sanitiser
- Entry/Admission - Marina Ixtapa Golf Club
- Entry/Admission - Ciclopista Ixtapa
- Entry/Admission - Playa Linda
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Marina Ixtapa Golf Club, Paseo de la Darsena s/n Int. Casa Club, Ixtapa, Zihuatanejo de Azueta 40880 Mexico
Our accredited tour guide will show you the golf course, the marina yacht club and the beautiful residential area that surrounds the yacht club from the upper part of the Marina which makes it a great place to take pictures.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Ciclopista Ixtapa, Paseo de las Garzas, Ixtapa Zihuatanejo, Gro., Mexico
Our certified tour guide will continue going to the back of Ixtapa where you will enter the preserve area, the first half of the bicycle path will be on a tropical rainforest with a diverse flora and fauna of the region. It will be possible for you to see coatis, opossums, squirrels and chachalaca birds.
On the second half of the preserve area, the ecosystem will be wetlands with different kinds of mangroves trees.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Playa Linda, Ixtapa, Zihuatanejo de Azueta Mexico
Our accredited tour guide will show you the lagoon next to Linda Beach where there will be lots of Iguanas, crocodiles, lagoon turtles and different kinds of lagoon birds.
The bicycle tour will continue to the end of Linda Boulevard where you will admire the San Jose River, the Linda beach and the RV Park and Camping Ixtapa.
After this you will return the same way and bike back to the original point for about 45 minutes
On the way back if you want we will stop at a grocery store for you to have a cold drink.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You will be pick up at the entrance of your hotel, your tour guide will mention your name, that wat you will know you are with the right person.Your tour guide will contact you the day before through the Viator chat to specify the pick up time.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.