Private Big 5 Safari Tour Full Day
Offering a Big 5 Safari two hours from Cape Town makes it easy for you to explore wild animals no matter what your time constraints are.
African Xplora understands that the outbreak of the Corona Virus (Covid-19) raises many questions regarding travelling as well as planning travel in the near future and we recognise the uncertainty this may cause.
Many countries have issued preventative responses to the Corona Virus, but that doesn’t mean you have to cut your trip short or cancel it altogether. Rest assured, we are monitoring the situation closely as it evolves and we are following Government travel advice. We will be providing as much assistance as possible. Your safety is our biggest concern.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Welcome Drink
- Game Drive
- Private Transportation to Game Drive
What's excluded :
- Fees to optional visits
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Touws River, Touws River, Western Cape
Travel in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle via the wine region, Klein Karoo and the fruit growing region of Ceres.
Welcome drinks on arrival at the Game Lodge.
Two-hour game drive in open air 4×4
Lunch included, under the shade of trees or in the Boma-style restaurant
Relax by the pool in summer or by the fireplace in winter
Return to Cape Town via the Huguenot Tunnel.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels, guesthouses and backpackers in Cape Town.Airports
- Cape Town Intl Airport, Cape Town Central South Africa
- Cape Town Cruise Terminal
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.