Private Blue Mountain tour from Ocho Rios
Visit the Blue Mountains, Jamaica's highest mountain 7,402 on a private full-day tour from Ocho Rios. Take in the lush scenery while traveling from Ocho Rios to the Blue Mountains, then visit a local coffee farm and experience daily life in rural Jamaica. Includes lunch, private driver, and hotel pickup and drop-off.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Marvyn's Paradise Tours, Marvyn Gayle Boscobel, Ocho Rios 1876 Jamaica
After morning pickup from your hotel in Ocho Rios, travel with your private driver east along the north coast highway.
Pass through some of the most exclusive communities in Jamaica and catch sight of the Goldeneye resort—once owned by famous people such as the writer Ian Fleming — creator of the James Bond book series, and later, music superstar Bob Marley.
About a 2-hour drive from Ocho Rios, enter the valley of the Blue Mountains. See the river and waterfalls that flow from the mountains, and stop regularly for photo ops. Learn about this coffee-producing region, and tour a coffee farm that is surrounded by lush rainforest. Meet the farmer and watch a demonstration about producing Blue Mountain coffee, then sample fresh coffee from the farm.
Your driver can personalize the tour to suit your interests, giving you insight into Jamaica's rural communities and wilderness. Your tour ends with drop-off at your Ocho Rios hotel in the afternoon
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tours leave from hotels,villas,in and around Ocho Rios
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Due to the covid 19 and the safety protocals set it is required that our Guests tempreature be checked ,the wearing of mask and sanitization be done before entering the Vehicles.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.