Private Blue Mountains Day Tour including Wildlife Park
Enjoy the very best of the Blue Mountains, with the flexibility and personal touch of traveling your own private tour guide. Meet a Koala and pat a Kangaroo at Featherdale Wildlife Park. Visit the famous Three Sisters and learn the Aboriginal legend behind its name. Visit stunning waterfalls, and take a guided walk along the bush tracks to discover the beauty and natural wonder of this region. Enjoy lunch with time to explore the delightful mountain village of Leura. Get off the beaten track and discover secret locations or take the spectacular rides at Scenic World.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Flexibility of your own Private Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- National Park fees
- Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Live commentary on board
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Featherdale Sydney Wildlife Park
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Scenic World
- Entry/Admission - Scenic World Blue Mountains
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Mountains, Katoomba, New South Wales 2780 Australia
Explore the famous Blue Mountains, see beautiful waterfalls, sandstone cliffs dropping into sweeping valleys and stroll through pristine rainforest. Depending on your interests and fitness level your guide will adapt the below itinerary to exactly suit you. Your tour, your way!
Duration: 10 hours
Stop At: Featherdale Sydney Wildlife Park, 217 - 229 Kildare Rd Doonside, Blacktown, New South Wales 2767 Australia
Visit Sydney's Featherdale Wildlife Park, with over 1700 native Australian animals here. Meet the kangaroos, get a photos with a koala, dingoes, wombats, dingbats - they're all here for your enjoyment!
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Lincoln's Rock, 51 Little Switzerland Dr, Blue Mountains National Park, New South Wales 2782 Australia
Walk out to this historic lookout point for unmatched views across the vast Jamieson Valley. You can wander on the enormous flat rock and feel like one of the first explorers.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: The Three Sisters, Echo Point road Echo Point, Katoomba, New South Wales 2780 Australia
The main attraction in the Blue Mountains - The Three Sisters. A unique sandstone rock formation sitting nearly 1000 metres (3000 feet) above sea level, looking out into the sweeping Jamison Valley.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Leura Mall, Village Centre, Leura, New South Wales 2780 Australia
Enjoy strolling through the delightful boutique town of Leura for some casual shopping, lunch or a coffee.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Scenic World Blue Mountains, Corner Violet Street & Cliff Drive, Katoomba, New South Wales 2780 Australia
Enjoy unlimited trips on all three of the Scenic World rides. Step into the Skyway and float across the vast Jamieson Valley. Take the steepest Railway in the world down into the lush forest below. Ascend back to the top of the mountain on the Southern Hemisphere’s steepest cable car. (Optional extra - own expense)
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Katoomba Falls, Katoomba, New South Wales Australia
Go for a short bushwalk through the temperate rainforest to discover gorgeous views across the Jamieson Valley and Katoomba Falls
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Australia Ave, Sydney Olympic Park, Auburn, New South Wales 2127 Australia
Drive through Sydney's Olympic Park, home to the Sydney 2000 Olympics
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up from your Sydney Hotel or other central location within 5km of the city centre. We can also meet you as you arrive at Sydney International or Domestic Airports.For groups of 11 people or more, there is an additional fee of AUD$10 per person to accommodate your luggage for Cruise Ship and Airport pickups or drop offs. This can be paid to your guide in cash on the day, or we can send you a payment link to prepay by credit card. You will need to load and unload your own luggage. Our guides are not professional porters and under Work, Health and Safety regulations are not permitted to lift heavy bags. 0730 departures are best for beating the crowds and morning traffic0900 departures are best for having a relaxed morning before your tour beginsAirports
- Sydney Airport, Airport Dr, Mascot, Botany Bay, New South Wales 2020 Australia
- Overseas Passenger Terminal, Circular Quay, Sydney, Australia
- White Bay Cruise Terminal, Balmain, Sydney, Australia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.