Private Boat Charter Tour in Cozumel
Enjoy a 4 to 4 1/2 hour private boat excursion tailored for just you with your friends and family and enjoy an extraordinary day in Cozumel. Climb aboard the Victoria, a beautiful comfortable boat with a full bathroom and a freshwater shower. You can choose to dive, snorkel, fish, - or just hang at Cielo beach, relax, eat, drink and swim in the crystal clear Caribbean waters. You design your boat trip catering to your wants and wishes. Your tour includes water, soft drinks, beer, fresh fruit, and pico de gallo. The professional friendly crew will assist you with full sets of snorkel gear, and Penn International fishing equipment.
Please contact the tour provider and let them know if any people on your tour want to scuba dive (certified divers only). If so how many people and what are their approximate sizes for equipment. Non-certified divers can also take a crash course by our divemaster and dive in shallow reefs. Diving equipment rentals and course have an additional cost.
per adult from
What's included :
- Captain, and his First mate
- 3 Cold bottled waters and 2 soft drinks per person
- Snacks—including seasonal fresh fruit and Pico de Gallo
- Snorkel equipment
- Penn International fishing equipment
- Bathroom and a freshwater shower are on the boat for your comfort
What's excluded :
- Under water and above water photography, still photos and videos: Inquire for pricing.
- Optional Lunch—Sandwiches, tacos, ceviche ($12.00 per person)
- Extended hours for the excursion: $90.00 per hour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Full set of scuba PRO gear rental ($25 usd per person)
- Ice Cold Beers ($2 USD each sold onboard)
- Scuba Instructor Crash Course for beginners $65 USD per person
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Beach Bum Cozumel, Carretera Costera Sur K.M. 3.8 Store #5, Cozumel 77600 Mexico
visit our shop to purchase pictures and souvenirs!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Palancar Reef, Parque Marino de Cozumel One mile off the southeastern coast, Cozumel 77600 Mexico
Snorkel over the great palancar reef wall and see a drop of over 2 miles of the deep sea.
Also sea beautiful sea stars underwater at El Cielo, and explore Colombia reef along the way.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Beach Bum Cozumel, Store #5, Carretera Costera Sur K.M 3.8, Zona Hotelera Nte., 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Prices are per charter for 1 to 6 people or 7 to 12 people.
- Please contact the tour provider at email@example.com and let them know if any people on your tour want to scuba dive (certified divers only). If so how many people and what are their approximate sizes for equipment. ($25 usd per full equipment rental)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.