Private Boat Excursions around the US and British Virgin Islands
Explore the Virgin Islands on your own Private Boat! "Gypsea Girl" is a 31 foot Grady-White Bimini equipped with twin 2016 300hp Yamahas. With a cruising speed of 30 knots, she is fuel efficient and quiet. She has extremely ergonomic seating, so there's always a great place to sit to enjoy the sunshine, the shade, or the beautiful views. "Gypsea Girl" has a tower, which is awesome for jumping off and a great way to see everything the Virgin Islands has to offer. Our trips are completely customizable, so you choose what you want to do. If you're unsure about where to go or what to see, our captains know the area well and will take you out on the best trip of your vacation! All excursions include your Private Boat, Captain, Snorkel Gear, Bluetooth music hook up, Canned beverages (soda, beer, water and ice), lots of extras and good vibes.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private tour
- Bottled water
- Cooler stocked with ice, assorted soft drinks, and beer
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Fresh water rinse
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- The listed price does not include a fuel surcharge, payable at the end of your trip. The fuel surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control. We start the day with a full tank of fuel so you only pay for what you use on your trip. Depending on your chosen destinations prices can vary between $80-$350.
- BVI Customs fees ($70 per person) - If you choose to go to British Virgin Islands
- Gypsea Girl departs at 8:30am from either the National Park Dock in St. John or Sapphire Marina in St.Thomas, depending which island you are staying on. You will be dropped off at the same location at 4:30pm.
Gypsea Girl can take up to 6 passengers at the listed price. Additional passengers upon request, up to 11. Private charters include your private boat and Captain, snorkel gear, floats and a fresh water rinse. The cooler is stocked with complimentary ice, water, and a limited assortment of soft drinks and beer. There is plenty of dry storage for your personal belongings.
This is a private charter so your itinerary is completely customizable! You can choose to stay in local waters and explore the numerous outer cays for some snorkeling and exploration or choose to venture over to the British Virgin Islands! Passports are mandatory for British Virgin Island trips. Visit the breathtaking Baths of Virgin Gorda, snorkel the Caves of Norman Islands, and end the day with a refreshing Painkiller at the famous Soggy Dollar Bar! It's your day, your way!
For whatever you've got in mind: Snorkeling, exploring, cruising, island hopping, sunning or sightseeing, "Gypsea Girl" has you covered!
Departure Point :Virgin Islands National Park Service Headquarters, St John 00830, USVI
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel if traveling to the British Virgin Islands
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.