Private Boat Tour in Haarlem
We have a private boottour for about 75 minutes. We will show you the highligts, of the historical city of Haarlem. You and your friends or family are alone on this boat. You will get all the attention of the captain which can tell you a lot about Haarlem. There is also enough time to spend on yourself and to relax. We will have cold drinks and music on board, if you like. We are looking forward to welcome you!
per adult from
1 hour 15 minutes
What's included :
- Guided tour in Dutch, English & German.
- Music, Spotify music/playlist on request.
What's excluded :
- Soda/Pop - You can order drinks, like water, soda's, beer, wine to extra charge.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Kenaupark, Kenaustraat and Haarlem NS train station, Haarlem The Netherlands
It is a beautifull park, with an interesting story about a hero (Kenau), during the 80 years war.
Pass By: Jopen, Gedempte Voldersgracht 2, 2011 WD Haarlem, Netherlands
A beautiful old church, from which they made a brewery.
Pass By: Cathedral of Saint Bavo, Leidsevaart 146 Ingang onder de torens, 2014 HE Haarlem The Netherlands
We pass this beautifull old catholic church where are many stories to tell. For example the Women and Men tower.
Pass By: Frans Hals Museum - Hal, Grote Markt 16, 2011 RD Haarlem The Netherlands
We explain you this beautiful museum, which has many paintings of the famous painter Frans Hals. You can also see the historical houses from the 17th ceintury and the old hospital.
Pass By: Teylers Museum, Spaarne 16, 2011 CH Haarlem The Netherlands
This is the oldest museum of the Netherlands. You can also see many beautiful building of the historical centre.
Pass By: Bakenessergracht, 2011 Haarlem, Netherlands
We will pass the oldest canal (14th ceintury) of Haarlem. Because it is very small the big boats cannot pass. So it will be very special for our guests.
Pass By: Molen De Adriaan Museum, Papentorenvest 1a, 2011 AV, Haarlem The Netherlands
We will pass the beautifull Mill the Adrian. There is enough time to make some spectacular pictures.
Departure Point :Nieuwe Gracht 80a, 2011 NJ Haarlem, Netherlands
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We will folow the rules of the Dutch administration regarding the COVID-19. That means that we for example will desinfect all seated places and iron/polyester railings.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.