Private boat tour Kotor-Our lady of the rocks-Blue Cave up to 6 passenger
During this 3-hour tour you will learn Montenegro’s history from the water and gain a first-hand appreciation of the close connection the people have with the sea.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Tour with a maximum of 6 passengers
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
- Fuel surcharge
- Entry/Admission - Our Lady of the Rocks
- Entry/Admission - Blue Grotto
What's excluded :
- Drone record on request (approx EUR 50)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Our Lady of the Rocks, Island in Boka Bay, Perast, Kotor Municipality 85336 Montenegro
Place which will also amaze you is old Island Lady of the Rock which is artificial island made in 15 century as a monument to the sailors from Perast. Under the Lady of the Rock there is 196 shipwrecks sank by people of Perast while defending Kotor from Venetian and Ottoman Empire. During panoramic sightseeing boat ride you will be able to see places like “Saint Mathews Church”, “Ladies temple”, abandoned village “old Stoliv”, narrow passage” Verige” which is only 300 meters wide, Bay of Tivat and Herceg-Novi and new yacht marina “Porto Novi”.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Blue Grotto, Lustica, Kotor Municipality Montenegro
Blue Cave is natural cave which was created at the bottom of 100 meter cliff as a result of a thousand years impact of sea waves on porous rocks of” Luštica”.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mamula, Montenegro
We will take a 5 - 10 minute stop on this island to view the EX Submarine Bases
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: The Church of St. Matthew, Embankment, Dobrota, Kotor Municipality 85331 Montenegro
On our way from port of Kotor we will pass by beautiful 16th century church St Matthews. Located next to the sea this church has lot of famous paintings and sculptures but it is famous for Giovanni Bellini painting Madonna and Child.
Pass By: Donji Stoliv, Donji Stoliv, Tivat Municipality
A small, peaceful place in the Boka Kotorska bay famous for its interference of mountain and sea winds mixed with 548 types of herbs that are suitable for lung diseases, particularly in the late spring and early autumn. Small fisherman’s settlement from XIV century remained preserved over the centuries.The first camellia from Japan was brought by the Stoliv seamen in XVIII century
Departure Point :Port of Kotor, E65, Kotor, Montenegro
Traveler pickup is offered
Meet your guide across the street of the main gate in Kotor. Check in at the table with the sign stating The Seagull. Ports
- Port of Kotor
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Maximum of 6 travelers per booking/group
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.