Private Boat Tour to Blue Lagoon, Hvar and Pakleni Islands
If you are a lover of sightseeing but also of sea joy then this is the perfect trip for you. A little enjoyment of the crystal clear sea, sightseeing of Hvar and all its beauties, enjoying local food and wine. You can't go wrong with these locations. Let's start...
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment and Stand Up Paddle Board (SUP)
- Fuel surcharge
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Private tour
- Safety equipment and boat insurance
- Towels and Wind jackets
What's excluded :
- Lunch- We can stop somewhere for lunch, or you can bring a picnic to eat on the boat
- Entry / Admission Tvrdava Fortica
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Split, Split, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
Start the trip aboard a comfortable speed boat.
Stop At: Blue Lagoon/ Krknjasi Bay, Veliki Drvenik Croatia
Our first stop is Krknjasi Bay on the island of Drvenik Veli which earned the nickname Blue Lagoon. It is obvious why; crystal clear sea, ideal spot for snorkeling, crowded escape. It is located on the east coast of Drvenik Veli and the bay is protected by two small islands, the large and the small Krknjas. Indulge yourself in the experience and enjoy the pleasures of the sea. After this morning refreshment we head to Hvar island.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Hvar, Hvar, Hvar Island, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
What makes Hvar so special? First of all the position at which it is located. Hvar is a place that will delight even the most demanding ones. The sights of Hvar are the Hvar Cathedral, the Museum of Croatian Heritage, the Hvar Theater, the City Lodge, the city walls that span the northern part of the city and connect with Fortica (fortress). The view from Fortica is unavoidable and this is exactly the picture that toured the world.
As a favorite destination for many foreigners, Hvar is also popular among Croatians who cannot resist the beauty of Hvar. After exploring the city, climbing Fortica, you'll have time for a coffee on one of the popular terraces where you can breathe in a scent of this island. After Hvar, we reach the last stop of the day; Pakleni islands.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Pakleni Islands, Hvar, Hvar Island Croatia
The Pakleni islands are an archipelago of 19 islands and cliffs in front of the town of Hvar. After touring the Hvar old town it's time for relaxation, refreshing drink, lunch and swimming. On the Pakleni Islands you have the opportunity to swim in the clear sea, have a lunch on the terrace by the sea and enjoy the sun.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :21000, Split, Croatia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A maximum of 9 people per booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.