Private Boat Tour to Explore the Cinque Terre from the Sea
Once on board we will introduce ourselves and we will show you the rules to keep inside the protected marine area after which we will start with the real fun, we will sail near the coast passing near the VIA DELL'AMORE path that connects Riomaggiore to Manarola, famous for its view enchanting and unforgettable panorama.We will continue along the coast where we will stop near one of the caves where it will be possible to swim and then continue with our adventure while sipping our local wine.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- local wine from the Cinque Terre
- Professional skipper
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cinque Terre, Cinque Terre, Italian Riviera, Liguria
we will explore the Cinque Terre from the sea, passing close to the coast, where we will slow down in all the Riomaggiore, Manarola, Corniglia, Vernazza and Monterosso villages to take pictures, we will make a stop in one of the many caves to swim in the crystal clear water together with the fish, all this with an aperitif on board. away from everyday chaos!
Pass By: Riomaggiore, Riomaggiore, Cinque Terre, Italian Riviera, Liguria
Riomaggiore where the houses are painted with the typical Ligurian colors and are developed in height on two or three floors.
Pass By: Manarola, Manarola, Cinque Terre, Italian Riviera, Liguria
Manarola: built from the typical Genoese tower houses overlooking a main street and famous for its Christmas nativity scene.
Pass By: Corniglia, Corniglia, Cinque Terre, Italian Riviera, Liguria
Corniglia, a central town in the Cinque Terre, the only one that stands on a rocky promontory 100 meters high, can be reached from the station with small buses or via a staircase of 380 steps.
Pass By: Vernazza, Vernazza, Cinque Terre, Italian Riviera, Liguria
Vernazza: one of the most beautiful of the Cinque Terre, characterized by the typical terraces for the cultivation of vines.
stands on top of a promontory that plunges directly into the sea.
Pass By: Monterosso al Mare, Monterosso al Mare, Cinque Terre, Italian Riviera, Liguria
Monterosso divided into two parts connected by a tunnel of a hundred meters, new and old village and is the largest of all the villages with the largest beach
Departure Point :Via Baluardo, 70, 19017 Manarola SP, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/1/2021 - 12/28/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 PM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.