Private Boat Transport to the Borromean Islands
Book the private Taxi Boat service to book your next trip to Lake Maggiore and visit the Borromean Islands with complete peace of mind.
We know that flexibility, in this moment, is necessary to organize a trip out of town. For this reason we want to make our fleet of 11 boats available.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Fuel surcharge
- VAT included
What's excluded :
- Entrance ticket to the museums and gardens of the Borromean properties
- Book the private Taxi Boat service to book your next trip to Lake Maggiore and visit the Borromean Islands with complete peace of mind.
You will have the opportunity to get to know and discover the local dishes in one of the many typical places that Isola dei Pescatori offers and stroll through the splendid palaces and gardens of Isola Bella e Madre.
You will be entitled to priority boarding, avoiding the queue.
Embark from Stresa Piazza Marconi to reach the Borromeo Islands, you can organize the itinerary between the islands and the time of your sight according to your needs.
You can visit independently:
Isola Madre: stands in the middle of the gulf and features a magnificent Renaissance palace, surrounded by one of the oldest and most important gardens in Italy. The mild climate of the island has allowed over the centuries to create a wonderful botanical garden with subtropical varieties, unique and rare species of camellias, azaleas and rhododendrons.
Isola dei Pescatori: the most picturesque of the islands, it owes its name to the activity of its inhabitants. Its charm is given by the archaic simplicity, by the pleasant whiteness of the houses and alleys. In addition to the typical local handicraft shops on the island, it is possible to taste delicious lake fish dishes in the renowned restaurants and trattorias.
Isola Bella: the most famous of the three islands, it hosts the princely Borromeo palace surrounded by an Italian garden, built from ten terraces. The baroque palace contains a real museum where it is possible to admire original furnishings, Flemish tapestries in gold and silk, period weapons, sculptures, paintings and frescoes dated between the 16th and 19th centuries.
Departure Point :Piazza Guglielmo Marconi, 28838 Stresa VB, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Up to 15 people 3/22/2021 - 12/20/2021
Up to 10 people 3/22/2021 - 12/20/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 02:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Service animals are allowed on board, but they cannot access the Borromeo palace and garden.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our team of C.M.A Stresatours will carry out further deep sanitation operations of our motor ships for each transfer.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.