Private Boating Adventure for Snorkeling or Fishing in Nassau - 48ft boat
This private charter can be customized to the activities that you prefer. You are not stuck to a set itinerary like you would be on group charters. You are provided with fishing and snorkel gear so you can decide how you use your private charter time.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private fishing tour
- Local captain/guide
- Local taxes
- Bottled water and ice cooler
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- All necessary fishing equipment
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Enjoy a 4 or 8 hour private charter with up to 8 guests on our 48 foot boat. Choose as many or as little of the following activities as allowable within your charter time. Swim with the wild turtles at Green Cay, snorkel a selection of stunning and colorful coral reefs, visit one of the most photographed islands in the world; Gilligan's Island, deep sea or inshore fishing, sunbathing on the beach or just have a swim in the dazzling aquamarine waters that surround nearby islands. On afternoon or full day charters you may opt to visit Footprints Beach Bar and Grill on Rose Island. This bar and grill sits on an exquisite part of Rose Island with water the most beautiful shades of turquoise and a white sandy beach. Enjoy lunch, music, fully stocked bar, sunbathing and activities such as volleyball and billiards. (Lunch and landing fee not included in charter cost).
The boat comes with bottled water, snorkel gear, and fishing gear.
• Rose Island, New Providence Island
Departure Point :Paradise Island Ferry Terminal, Paradise Beach Dr, The Bahamas
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.