Private Bus Tour to Abu Simbel with English Speaking Guide from Aswan
280 Kilometers (3 hours drive) south of Aswan are the largest and most beautiful temples carved into the rock. The site so charming between Lake Nasser (Formed thanks to the new Dam) and the enormous desert of Egypt. Considered to be Pharounic works of our era that the temples were saved by UNISCO between 1964 to 1968 from the rising water of Lake Nasser. The road is also very well made, well asphalted and in the middle of the road we will see Le Mirage on each side. The temples of Abu Simbel date from 1200 BC, dug at the time of Ramses 2. He dedicated the great temple for him on the other hand the other small temple is dedicated for his beautiful wife (the favorite among his wives) Nefertari
per adult from
9 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- A private French speaking Egyptologist Guide
- Entrance tickets to the site
- A modern, air-conditioned and private coach
What's excluded :
- Tip for your guide.
- Additional tickets to use photo cameras inside the temples.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Abu Simbel, Abu Simbel, Aswan Governorate, Nile River Valley
Abu Simbel is considered the most visited site in Egypt after the pyramids. not to be missed when you are in Egypt .. The site contains the 2 largest temples carved into the rock in Egypt. It dates from the time of Ramses 2 who ordered to make the 2 temples here one for himself and the other for his wife Nefertari. The Temple of Ramses is larger than that of Nefertari, and the great temple has a phenomenon that repeats twice a year, the sun illuminates its statue on October 22, and February 22 every year. The temples were saved and relocated by Unesco from the rising waters behind the new Aswan Dam. Our French speaking guide will pick you up where you are in Aswan (hotel, boat, airport, guest rooms, ....). The guide will explain to you in front of the temples from an Album, because he has no right to explain it to you. You have free time to see the site and for the photos, then during the return trip. If it is clear you will admire seeing the mirage.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our French speaking guide will pick you up at the reception of your hotel, either on your arrival at the airport or at the station towards your arrival.Airports
- Aswan Airport, Aswan Egypt
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.