Private Cairo Egyptian Museum Tour with Lunch
Visit and explore The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, also known as The Egyptian Museum, with a Qualified Egyptologist guide. Enjoy a deeper appreciation of the exhibits as your guide provides historical and cultural context to what you see. The museum has more than 136,000 artifacts on display, including many items from King Tut’s extravagant, multi-room tomb. Lunch and hotel pickup and drop-off is included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Lunch (Egyptian Koshary, mix of macaroni, rice and lentils with tomato sauce and other additions)
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Bottled water
- All taxes and service charge
What's excluded :
Meet your Egyptologist tour guide at your hotel. He will take you to the Egyptian Museum, which consists of two floors and has more than 136,000 artifacts of Egypt which were collected from many places such as pyramids, tombs, the Valley of Kings and other historical places.
Marvel at the collection of golden accessories of King Tutankhamun which were collected from his tomb discovered by Howard Carter at the Valley of Kings . See the golden jewellery of many queens,mummy portraits, king Akhenaten room and explore the mummified animals room.
Enjoy a traditional Egyptian lunch before being transferred back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up you from any place in Cairo or GizaAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.