Private car from Hoi An to Hue City tour and back
HUE -The ancient capital located in the central of Viet Nam is well-known for its monuments and architecture, which have earned it a place in UNESCO’S World Culture Heritage Sites. Roughly along the Perfume River you will discover the ancient Citadel, the Tombs of several Kings and Thien Mu pagoda.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup
- Round-trip private transfer
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Personal spence
- Entrance fee tickets
- Tour Guide
- At 07am depart from Hoi An or Da Nang city to Hue, on the way we can stop on the top of Hai Van Pass for a quick rest and take some pictures. Around 10ham, reach to Hue and visit Tu Duc’s Tomb. After 1 hour relaxing for lunch, we have 2 hours for discovering the Hue Imperial Citadel where the Nguyen Dynasty ruled from 1804 to 1945 including Flag Tower, Noon Gate, Nine Dynastic Urns, Nine Holy Cannons, Thai Hoa Palace, and Forbidden Purple City. After that, we drive along the Perfume River to visit Thien Mu Pagoda - the largest pagoda in Hue and the official symbol of the city. At 3:30Pm, we leave Hue and reach to the hotel approximately 6:30pm.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers at their hotels in Hoi An city center
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.