Private Car from Hoi An to Marble Mountain and come back
The Marble Mountains, also referred to as Ngu Hanh Son or Mountains of the Five Elements, consist of five marble mountains: Thuy Son (water) which is the highest, Moc Son (wood), Kim Son (metal), Tho Son (earth), and Hoa Son (fire). The Marble Mountains are famous for their traditional stonemasonry activities. In Dong Hai village close to Thuy Son, 600 families chisel stone statues, jewelry, and art work. Marble from the Marble Mountains has been exported to many countries.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
Depart from the hotel for Marble Mountain. Climb Thuy Son (Water) by the stone stairs, from the top enjoy the panoramic view of the surrounding countryside and visit Huyen Khong cave before entering Tam Thai and Linh Ung pagodas. Take a rest at the foot of the mountain, where you can visit Non Nuoc stone village, where the local skillful sculptors create marble products which are exported to many countries worldwide. Come back to the hotel. Finish the tour.
In the morning, the tour depart between 8 to 9am and In the Afternoon between 1 to 2pm
- Private Car transfer
- Mineral water & wet tissue
- Personal expenses
- Tour Guide
Departure Point :
We pick up all customers at hotel in Hoi An center
OtherHoi An, Hoi An, Quang Nam Province
Return Detail :Hoi An, Hoi An, Quang Nam Province
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.