Private Catamaran Cruise and Snorkeling Tour in Honolulu
Discover the beautiful views of the ocean, local wildlife, and the iconic east side of Oahu as you join me on a private catamaran cruise in Waikiki. We’ll depart from Kewalo Basin Harbor located in Honolulu and make our way up the coastline to Diamond Head, making stops along the way for any turtles, dolphins, or whales we may spot during our journey. Once at the top of our route, we will find a calm anchorage to relax at. Guests are welcome to join me for guided snorkeling and swimming or just dip their toes in the water as we soak in the beautiful day. The vessel is exclusively reserved for your party so you are welcome to play your own music and bring any refreshments you would like to enjoy during our time together. I’ll happily be sharing my local knowledge and the cultural history of the area we are traveling in throughout the cruise. I am happy to share with you an escape from the crowds and a truly personal experience.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Cruise is BYOB with provided coolers for drinks.
- Parking $1.00 per hour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Diamond Head State Monument, 18th Ave. Waikiki, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815
Enjoy an ocean view of iconic Diamond Head as we cruise past Waikiki.
Pass By: Waikiki Beach, Kalakaua Avenuue, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815
Our ocean tour takes place offshore Waikiki beach. Soak in all the beauty without the crowd.
Departure Point :Ruckus Sportfishing and Diving, 1125 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96814, USA
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/6/2020 - 12/27/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 05:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.