Private Cenotes tour
Swimming and snorkeling in a Cenote is a lifetime experience which can only be done in this part of the world.
BTM has chosen the best cenotes (caves and sinkholes ) for you to enjoy.
First we are going to visit a cave cenote with a breathtaking underground river with pristine waters and impressive rock formations, then we will visit an open cenote that looks like a huge natural swimming pool surrounded by mangroves and full of fish. You can follow our recomendations or if you have done your own research we can go to any cenote that you prefer.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch and Drinks
- BTM Tour Guide
- All entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Nicte-ha
- Entry/Admission - Casa Cenote
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cenote Nicte-ha, Carretera 307 Parque Cenote Dos Ojos, Tulum Mexico
First we are going to visit a cave cenote with a breathtaking underground river with pristine waters and impressive rock formations.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Casa Cenote, Tulum 77760 Mexico
Then we will visit an open cenote that looks like a huge natural swimming pool surrounded by mangroves and full of fish.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
For any pick-up in Cancun it will be added 40 dollars to the price.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.