Private City Sightseeing Tour in Berlin for Incentive Groups up to 45 person
Your local guide will collect the group from the accommodation in Berlin for 6 hours city sightseeing tour in a private vehicle. The vehicle will be at the group disposal within the city limits for the duration of the service and your local guide will remain with the group throughout the tour. You can expect your local guide to have a good overall knowledge of the city sights but if you require exceptionally in-depth commentary on a particular attraction, this may not be possible. Your local guide will be happy to discuss any specific requirements with you and at the end of the tour, will either arrange for you to be returned to your accommodation in Berlin, or for you to remain in the city to explore further at your leisure.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
- Tour escort/host
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Berlin, Berlin
Get your bearings around Berlin together with its history, sights and historical figures on this half day introductory tour.
- See all the main sights in a short amount of time
- Learn all about the history that has formed the city we know today
- The ideal way to get acquainted with Berlin
Cover all the main sights in Berlin in just four hours with the perfect introductory tour. See it all and let history come to life as your guide expertly regales anecdotes and historical tales. Their story-telling skills weave the themes of Prussian, Imperial, Nazi, Cold War, and 21st century Berlin into a detailed narrative, using the most up-to-date historical research.
See the Brandenburg Gate, Berlin Cathedral, the site of Hitler's bunker, the Berlin Wall, Checkpoint Charlie, and lots more! On our way round we encounter the characters that have left an indelible mark on the city: from Albert Einstein, Marlene Dietrich, and JFK to Hitler, we hear all about their lives and effects on Berlin. Learn how the Berlin Wall rose and fell as well as the daring escapes that took place before the peaceful revolution of 1989. Berlin is a city with character and personality running through its veins; make the most of your time here and let us introduce you to this incredibly complex city.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.