Private City Tour for cruises
Panoramic tour of the city, in which you will know why Cartagena was the economic epicenter of the Spanish in South America, which made it the target of pirates and privateers in the Caribbean that in turn caused the most heroic and fearsome naval battles of the continent, and therefore this city was walled and fortified with the largest defense system in the Caribbean. You will visit the Convent of the stern founded and built from 1606-1611, which is located on a mountain at 140mts altitude and where the patron virgin of the city (Virgen de la Candelaria) is located, and then reach the largest fortification of the Caribbean The Fort of San Felipe de Barajas, which witnessed and executioner in the most epic naval battle of the Caribbean in 1741 against Admiral Vernon, and finally will make a journey of approximately two hours walking in the old city visiting its squares, churches and monuments being part of this magnificent city of the Colombian Caribbean
per adult from
What's included :
- entrance tickets to monuments
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
Cartagena city tour
Route Duration: 4 hoursStops on the Cartagena city tour:
Attractions on the Cartagena city tour:
- Castillo de San Felipe de Barajas - The largest fortification in the Caribbean
- Monasterio de La Popa - Monasteria built since 1611 and still in operation
- Centro Histórico de Cartagena, Bolívar - Streets, squares, churches and cathedrals of the historic center
Castillo de San Felipe de Barajas / La Popa Convent / Centro de Convenciones Cartagena de Indias
Operates: The first hour is when the group leaves and the last hour would be 3-4 hours after the tour has been done.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.