Private City Tour In Buenos Aires & Transfer EZE Airport Cruise Port
A unique Private Tour that will take you around the most important spots in Buenos Aires and will let you carry your luggage and be transfered to the airport, port or hotel after the tour.
Take a Buenos Aires Sightseeing and discover the history and culture of this amazing city in a fun and interactive way. This private guided tour, takes you through city parks, past French-style mansions, and national monuments as you visit the neighborhoods of Puerto Madero, San Telmo, and more.
◾ Visit Plaza de Mayo, a historical and civic place
◾ Enjoy sightseeing the old neighborhood of San Telmo
◾ Walk around La Boca, a colorful area in the south of Buenos Aires
◾ Get to know the new neighborhood of Puerto Madero by the river
◾ See Puente de la Mujer, a famous bridge in Puerto Madero
◾ Have an outlook to Torre Monumental, the local Big Ben
◾ Tour around Recoleta and visit its famous cemetery
◾ Sightsee Avenida 9 De Julio, the main avenue with famous buildings like the Opera House
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Licensed guide and professional driver specialized in tourism
- Hotel pickup (downtown hotels)
- Port pick-up or drop-off according to the option and price selected.
- Airport pick up or drop-off according to the option and price selected.
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Capacity upto 01 big piece of luggage per person and 02 carry ons.
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Tour guide service for the transfer
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plaza de Mayo, Av. Hipolito Yrigoyen S/N, Buenos Aires Argentina
Discover the beauty and charm of Buenos Aires by taking this complete 04 hour city tour that will give you a snapshot of the most important neighborhoods. Downtown district, Plaza de Mayo, San Telmo, La Boca, Puerto Madero, Palermo & Recoleta. Next, be transfered to the airport, EZE or AEP.
Duration: 35 minutes
Pass By: San Telmo, San Telmo, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
Old neighborhood in the south district
Stop At: La Boca, Avda Almirante Brown, Buenos Aires Argentina
Visit to the famous street Caminito
Duration: 35 minutes
Pass By: Puerto Madero, Puerto Madero, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
One of the modern and most expensive neighborhoods in Buenos Aires
Pass By: Puente de la Mujer, Porto Madero, Buenos Aires Argentina
Bridge designed by fanous arquitect Santiago Calatrava.
Its design is a synthesis of the image of a couple dancing tango
Pass By: Torre Monumental, Av. Dr. Jose Maria Ramos Mejia 1315, Buenos Aires C1104 Argentina
The Argentine Big Ben
Stop At: Floralis Generica, Av Pres Figueroa Alcorta, Buenos Aires 2301 Argentina
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Barrio Palermo, Buenos Aires Argentina
The biggest neighborhood in Buenos Aires, best known as Palermo Woods, where you will enjoy a nice view of the big gardens designed by Charles Thays and some important french palaces, too.
Pass By: Avenida 9 De Julio, Centro, Buenos Aires Argentina
The main avenue in Buenos Aires. You will have an outlook to the famous opera house, Teatro Colon and the Obelisk, the symbol of this city.
Stop At: Recoleta, Junin y Guido, Buenos Aires Argentina
Visit to the famous cemetery where Evita's Mausoleum is
Duration: 35 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We also pick up in the lobby at most of downtown hotelsPick up at cruise port at door # 3Pick up at airports at the main hall after customsAirports
- Ministro Pistarini International Airport, Buenos Aires Argentina
- Jorge Newbery Airport, Buenos Aires Argentina
- Buenos Aires Cruise Port Terminal Quinquela Martin
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels might be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark. The sizes must be informed in advance.
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time, airport and flight details.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.