Private City Tour of Buenos Aires
Enjoy your very own private city tour in Buenos Aires ! A multilingual guide will accompany your small group as you discover the sites and scenes that made the fame of Buenos Aires, such as La Recoleta Cemetery,Plaza de Mayo, La Boca and San Telmo. Enjoy the visit in a comfortable, fully air conditioned vehicle with a professional driver. As this tour can be customized, you may choose the time of your hotel pick-up upon booking. Available for family and medium size groups from 7to 15 people. This is a morning tour which starts between 9 and 9.30 am.
Groups travel in a modern, comfortable vehicle with air conditionning, quality sound system and have a separate driver for more personal attention. We absolutely comply with all the latest argitinian regulations in matters of public transport. .
Groups of 15 travelers maximum
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Hotel/Appartment/Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- All Inclusive, no extras
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Floralis Generica, Av Pres Figueroa Alcorta, Buenos Aires 2301 Argentina
A giant metal flower, with petals opening up at dawn and closing at dusk.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Paseo El Rosedal, Buenos Aires, Argentina
The most beautiful park of Buenos Aires where the locals go and relax , jog or cycle.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cemiterio de Recoleta, Junin 1760, Buenos Aires C1113 Argentina
The burial place of Eva Peron and many important families of Argentina's history
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Museo del Agua y de la Historia Sanitaria - Palacio de Aguas Corrientes, Riobamba 750, C1025 ABP, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Admire this most incredible building containing the first drinking water tanks ever built in the whole of America.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Teatro Colon, Calle Cerrito 628, Buenos Aires C1012 Argentina
Our National Opera House
Stop At: Plaza de Mayo, Av. Hipolito Yrigoyen S/N, Buenos Aires Argentina
Learn about Argentina's birth and rich history. Grab social and economic issues in this beautiful square.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Calle Defensa Bairro San Telmo, Buenos Aires Argentina
Get a taste of this bohemian neighbourhood, home to a lot of artists, with tipical eating places and a great indoor market.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: La Boca, Avda Almirante Brown, Buenos Aires Argentina
A journey into the past of Argentina, where millions of immigrants arrived and started a new life. Home to Boca Juniors Football Club and the legendary Maradona.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Avenida 9 De Julio, Centro, Buenos Aires Argentina
The widest avenue in the world with the Obelisc, tribute to the independance of Argentina.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers from any hotel within the city limits of the City of Buenos Aires.Pickup from Cruise Port and Aeroparque is also included.Pick up from Ezeiza or drop off at EZEIZA international airport carry an extra charge of 55 usdAirports
- Ezeiza International Airport, AU Tte. Gral. Pablo Riccheri Km 33,5, B1802 Ezeiza, Provincia de Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Aeroparque Internacional Jorge Newbery, Av. Costanera Rafael Obligado s/n, C1425 CABA, Argentina
- CRUISE PORT
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information : ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Will be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Maximum 15 passengers.
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- * We shall enforce local regulations * Please let us know if you have additioal requirements and we shall adapt to them. * Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival will be performed in some venues by their own staff.( museums, tango shows ec...)
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.