Private City Tours
Licensed by Government (DTCM) I'm a fluent in English, Russian and Turkish languages over than 14 years providing my private tours in a happy - friendly atmosphere and treating my guest by " First Class" service during the private tour in all 7 Emirates.
1. I'm punctual and reliable, helpful and careful.
The Comfort and Safety of my guests are extremely important.
Every each booked my Tour's itinerary is unique and creative (mostly following Your interest).
2. Flexible timing on picking up and drop off from or back and being sharp exact on fixed time for airplane flights, Cruise Terminal, etc. . .
3. During the tour keeping my guests in Happy and Friendly atmosphere.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Burj Khalifa - At The Top
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Burj Khalifa - At The Top, 1 Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard Downtown Dubai, Dubai 9714 United Arab Emirates
Dubai's landmark building is the Burj Khalifa, which at 826.8 meters is the tallest building in the world and the most famous of the city's points of interest. For most visitors, a trip to the observation deck on the 124th floor here is a must-do while in the city. The views across the city skyline from this bird's-eye perspective are simply staggering. The slick observation deck experience includes a multimedia presentation on both Dubai and the building of the Burj Khalifa (completed in 2010) before a high-speed elevator whizzes you up to the observation deck for those 360-degree views out across the skyscrapers to the desert on one side and the ocean on the other. Nighttime visits are particularly popular with photographers due to Dubai's famous city-lights panoramas. Buy your Burj Khalifa "At the Top" Entrance Ticket in advance to avoid long line-ups, especially if you are planning to visit on a weekend.
Back on the ground, wrapping around the Burj Khalifa, are the building's beautifully designed gardens, with winding walkways. There are plenty of water features including the Dubai Fountain, the world's tallest performing fountain, modeled on the famous Fountains of Bellagio in Las Vegas.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from any hotel in Dubai and Abu Dhabi and drop back to any where in Dubai/Abu Dhabi Airports
- Dubai Airport, Dubai United Arab Emirates
- Rashid Port
- Abu Dhabi Cruise Terminal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.