Private City Walls Sunset Tour
Dubrovnik was added to UNESCO World Heritage List 1979 mostly due to its magnificent and perfectly preserved walls. A visit is an absolute must for a visitor who wants to truly experience Dubrovnik.
On City Walls Tour our guide will embark with you on a journey through centuries of Dubrovnik history, from its inception, golden age and finally, its fall. Secrets of this impressive, 2 kilometers long fortification system will be revealed.
Walk along the walls will show you the ever changing angle on the Old City and surrounding aquatorium, providing the ability to capture some beautiful photos.
per adult from
What's included :
- Licensed Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Ticket for the City Walls
- Entry/Admission - City Walls Hostel
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: City Walls Hostel, Ul. Svetog Šimuna 15, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Guests will walk ancient City Walls of Dubrovnik with professional tour guide
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Ulica Vrata od Ploča, Ul. Vrata od Ploča, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Dubrovnik' Storytellers