PRIVATE COMBINED Mekong delta & Cu Chi Tunnels Full Day
The Mekong Delta and the Cu Chi Tunnels are two of the most popular day trip destinations from Ho Chi Minh City. Visit both in one day on this tour and enjoy a more personalized experience with a small-group size. Explore the fascinating Cu Chi tunnels and learn how they were used by the Viet Cong during the Vietnam War, then cruise around the islands and villages of the Mekong Delta.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- AK rifle used during the war( not allow for children under 18 years old to play this game
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cu Chi Tunnels, Phu Hiep TL15 Phu Hiep, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
Luxury Tour Cu chi Tunnels & Mekong Delta Full Day
7h30 – 8:20 am: Your guide ‘ll pick you up at your hotel and departing to Cu Chi Tunnels, just 70 km in the north west of Ho Chi Minh city. On the way, your tour guide will supply and explain about the overview of Cu Chi tunnels – The Steel Land. After 1 hour and a half for driving to reach Cu Chi village, you know more details how Viet Cong build it, how we could win the war when we lacked everything even food, medicine and exactly what happened in that area during the war time.
The Cu Chi Tunnels provided safe haven for soldiers and thousands of Vietnamese during the Vietnam War. It is almost an underground town with houses, kitchens, dining bunkers, meeting bunkers, hospitals and weapons workshops.
11h30 pm: Finishing the Cu Chi Tunnels tour and keep moving to Mekong delta.
12h30 pm: Enjoy a Vietnamese lunch
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Mekong River, Long Xuyen 700000 Vietnam
14h30 pm: Getting on a boat and moving on the Mekong river to head the bee farm. You have chance to enjoy the honey tee and taking photo with the python and finger banana – the typical things in Mekong Delta.
Relaxing your mind by rowing boat on small, peaceful canal to get into local house of culture for enjoying “Đờn Ca Tài Tử” – A specific characteristic of Southern culture then visiting the coconut candy factory to see how the farmer makes coconut sweets
16h00 pm: On the way back your bus, you pass the fishing village with lots of floating houses to take a look the fisherman’s life.
16h30 pm: Returning back to Ho Chi Minh city. End of the tour at your hotel
Private transport HCMC - CuChi - Mekong Delta - HCMC
Small bottle of mineral
Enjoy a lunch great dish
All entrance fees
Hand – rowed sampan
Free internet center
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in District 1,2,3,4,5 IN HO Chi Minh CityAirports
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport, Trường Sơn, Phường 2, Tân Bình, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.