Private cooking class at a local's home with lunch or dinner in Riomaggiore
Immerse yourself in a private cooking class at local's home, learn the secrets of the most famous dishes of Cinque Terre cuisine and taste the fruit of your labour accompanied by a glass of local wine.
During the lesson the local home cook will reveal the tricks of the trade of 3 authentic Riomaggiore recipes. Have fun putting your cooking skills to the test. Patricipants will have a workstation equipped with utensils and all the ingredients to make the dishes. Then, taste everything you have prepared accompanied by a selection of red and white local wines.
This experience is held by Cesarine: Italy’s oldest network of 1000+ home cooks all over the country in more than 500 cities. They are passionate and welcoming hosts that open the doors of their own homes to curious travellers for immersive culinary experiences.
per adult from
What's included :
- Beverages (water, wines and coffee)
- Local taxes
- Private Cooking Class
- Tastings of the 3 recipes
What's excluded :
- Immerse yourself in a private cooking class at a local's home, learn the secrets of the most famous dishes of Riomaggiore cuisine and taste the fruit of your labour accompanied by a glass of local wine.
• Seasonal starter
• Fresh Pasta - Sample Pasta dishes: Tagliatelle or Linguine or Trofie al pesto or Ravioli
• Riomaggiore dessert - Rice cake or Castagnaccio or Tiramisu or Monterosso cake or Canestrelli
Departure Point :19017 Riomaggiore, SP, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.