Private Cooking Class: Hands-on Siberian Pelmeni Making Workshop
Come and discover the real taste of Russian cuisine. Learn Russian cooking methods from an experienced local chef during 3-hours Russian cooking class in Saint-Petersburg. During this master-class, you will be learned how to cook the highlight of traditional Russian cuisine - "Siberian Pelmeni" - the beloved dish of the last Russian Tzar's friend Grigory Rasputin. As well, you will learn how to create Russian dishes such as "Stolichny salad" - very popular during the New Year celebrations and red-vegetable soup called "Borsch" (beetroot soup) or "schschi" (white sour cabbage soup). Sit down to eat your feast at the end of your cooking class.
• Prepare traditional dishes such as Siberian Pelmeni, Borsch and Stolichny salad
• Follow the step-by-step demonstrations from world-renowned chefs
• Take a recipe book with you to recreate this fabulous Russian experience at home
per adult from
What's included :
- Private cooking class. All necessary equipment
- Professional chef assistance (speaks good basic English)
- Complimentary glass of wine or some traditional national alcoholic drink
- Food tasting
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Dinner. Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Roundtrip transportation to and from your central hotel (Comfortable car/minivan with A/C) - available for additional cost upon request
- Soft drinks
- Personal expenses
Fall in love with Russia through its food during a 3-hour Russian cooking class! Your cooking class takes place in the centre of the Northern Capital of Russia - one of the most beautiful Russian cities - Saint-Petersburg. Meet your professional chef in restaurant to participate in this cooking class.
In this relaxed and friendly atmosphere, you will learn Russian culinary secrets and cooking techniques. Follow the step-by-step demonstrations from the chefs, all of whom have worked in world-renowned restaurants, and start creating the classic Russian dishes that make up your meals.
Eating traditional Russian food is an unforgettable cultural experience! Prepare the first course, named "Russian borsch" - a red vegetable dish with meat. Add some sour cream to add to the real Russian taste. For the second course, make a salad named "Stolichny" with marinated cucumbers. Top off your classic Russian meal with a "Siberian Pelmeni" - the beloved dish of last Russian Tzar's friend Grigory Rasputin. After cooking your food, take a seat with your host and savour your creations alongside a glass of soft drink. Take the recipe book with you to recreate this fabulous Russian experience at home!
• U Visit Russia, St. Petersburg Russia
Departure Point :Saint Petersburg, St Petersburg, Russia
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.