Private Cruise Shore Excursion from Valparaiso: Discover Valparaiso/Viña del Mar
Come spend a wonderful day on the coast exploring the colorful and exciting port city of Valparaiso and the resort town of Viña del Mar with amazing views of the mighty Pacific!
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Transportation from Cruise Terminal in Valparaiso
- Multilingual Guide
- Bottled Water
- Funicular Rides in Valparaiso
- Optional Boat Ride in Valparaiso Harbor
What's excluded :
- Optional Gratuity for Guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puerto, Valparaíso, Chile
No trip to Chile is complete without visiting the colorful coastal cities of Valparaiso and Viña del Mar. We start from the Valparaiso Cruise Terminal.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Vina del Mar, Vina del Mar, Valparaiso Region
Our tour begins in Viña del Mar, Chile’s “Garden City,” where you will see the city’s landmarks, including the Flower Clock and Casino, a “Moai” statue from Easter Island, as well as the city’s pristine beaches.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Valparaiso, Valparaiso, Valparaiso Region
Afterwards, we reach our main destination, Plaza Sotomayor, the heart of Valparaiso. We will first go on a 30-minute boat ride around the harbor. Then, we will ride up an old funicular to Concepcion and Alegre Hills. Bohemian and colorful, Valparaiso’s maze of hills has long inspired poets and writers. You will discover something new at every turn – a gem of a building, a remarkable art gallery or some little gastronomic ‘find’. Revel in the architecture of this UNESCO World Heritage City. Stroll along its narrow streets, climb its endless staircases, and enjoy panoramic views from its many lofty lookout points.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Valparaiso Passenger Terminal (VTP), Nudo Baron Sin Numero, Valparaíso, Chile
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up directly at the Cruise Terminal in Valparaíso. Guests should walk through the cruise terminal building to the exit where they will find their guide holding a "Chile Dream Tours" sign.Ports
- Valparaiso Passenger Terminal (VTP), Nudo Baron Sin Numero, Valparaíso, Chile
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- The order of sites visited may vary.
- We believe the best way to explore Valparaiso is by walking its cobblestone streets and alleyways, however, if you have any physical limitations, please let your guide know at the beginning of the tour. If requested, this walking portion of the tour in Valparaiso can be done in the tour van.
- Tour length may vary depending on amount of time in Port and itinerary may be modified accordingly.
- Most travelers can participate
- Your health is our priority. All of our tours include private transportation in order to maintain social distancing in compliance with the U.N. World Health Organization’s Guidelines to Restart Tourism (25 May 2020). You will be the only guests in the tour van. We also provide hand sanitizer and masks are available for all guests.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Your health is our priority. All of our tours include private transportation in order to maintain social distancing. You will be the only guests in the tour van. We also provide hand sanitizer and masks are available for all guests.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.