Private Cu Chi Tunnels and Ben Luc Rice Paddies Full Day Trip
Each person has his own choice when they come to Viet Nam for traveling. But you know, you should visit Cu Chi tunnels once in your life, not only for you even with Vietnamese. Viet Nam war is really famous in history of the World War 2. You read a lot, you heard too much about it. And now let come here to take a look by yourself and know more about the sides of the war. And with an ancient rice civilization of Viet Nam, you can’t miss Mekong Delta when you come to Ho Chi Minh city. Ben Luc village belongs to the first province in Mekong delta, with thousands ha of rice paddy, fruit and agricultural farms. If it ‘s boring in a Mekong delta full of tourist, Ben Luc is a great village to enjoy the real taste of Mekong Delta.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cu Chi Tunnels, Phu Hiep TL15 Phu Hiep, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
8:00 am: Your guide ‘ll pick you up at your hotel and departing to Cu Chi Tunnels, just 70 kms in the north west of Ho Chi Minh city. On the way, he will supply and explain about the overview of Cu Chi tunnels – The Steel Land. After 1 hour and a half for driving to reach Cu Chi village, you know more details how Viet Cong build it, how we could win the war when we lacked everything even food, medicine and exactly what happened in that area during the war time.
12am: Time for lunch
14 00: you check in Ben Luc village to see rice paddy, dragon fruit, peanut, corn farm… You can meet the local people to learn the progress of their farming. But depend on the season, we have different farm for experiencing.
15 00: we drive back Ho Chi Minh city and end your trip at your hotel around 16 – 16:30.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.