Private Cu Chi Tunnels and Cao Dai Temple 1 Day Tour
Join Private Cu Chi Tunnels Tour, you not only admire one of the most unique underground work in the world but also have the chance to experience life under the tunnels; in order that, you can understand the hardship as well as fighting spirit of Cu Chi locals in this Steel Land. Stepping through each room, looking at artifacts or statues was restored as visitors are watching a slow motion video about the life of Cu Chi people living in the tunnels during the wartime. With the smoke-free kitchen Hoang Cam, weapons manufacturing rooms, the boiled tapioca, and the national flag of Vietnam will make visitors feel very touching and impressive.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Entrance fees and free wifi.
- Fresh tropical fruits and honey tea.
- Helpful English speaking tour guide.
- Free pick-up and drop-off service in Saigon.
- Travel insurance ($5,000.00/case).
- Entry/Admission - Cu Chi Tunnels
What's excluded :
- Other meals not mentioned in itinerary.
- Tips and personal expenses.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cu Chi Tunnels, Phu Hiep TL15 Phu Hiep, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
The itinerary of Cu Chi Tunnels & Cao Dai Holy See Tour
Our tour guide will pick you up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City and then we head to Tay Ninh Province to visit Cao Dai Temple
Attend a morning Caodaism ritual praying. The Temple with its ceremonies is a unique example of the combination of Buddhism, Taoism, Confucianism, Christianity, and Islam.
Learn more about the history of Caodaism and the origin of the Great Temple of Cao Dai.
Roaming around the Cao Dai Holy See Temple to admire the spiritual art on all over the complexion.
After lunch in a local restaurant, we will drive to the underground tunnel network constructed by Vietnamese soldiers during their struggle for independence - Cu Chi Tunnels.
Enjoy both countrysides with big farming and jungle sightseeing.
Watch a short documentary film about Cu Chi during the war (in many foreign languages options to choose)
Discover the cover of secret refuge and an incredible network of Cu Chi tunnels.
Crawl through the narrow tunnels which are totally made by hand.
Gain more knowledge about history, weapons and damaged self-construct traps etc..
Taste the main dish which locals ate during the wartime: Boiled tapioca with Vietnamese tea.
We then drive back to Ho Chi Minh City and end the tour at around 5 pm.
Especially, when you book this Cu Chi Tunnels & Cao Dai Holy See tour with VN Bike Tour, you will have a chance to explore the hidden local area: a simple countryside wet market, probably try some fresh seasonal fruits or a coffee drink, make some fun and share your laugh with friendly local sellers.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
This is a private tour, so we directly pick you up at your hotel. You do not need to wait anyone. Pick you up at 7am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.